- You need to visit each shrine and successfully meditate at it. You receive a special message related to the shrine if you are successful.
- Reach 100% Spiritual. Successfully meditating at any shrine will raise your spirituality, even unnamed ones. Note that you only really need at least 51%.
- Meditate at each elemental shrine again. If successful you will receive a permanent stat bonus. Once you have visited all five shrines a second time you have +2 to every stat.
Note that you can only attempt to meditate at a given shrine once per day.
Shrine locations: Edit
- At the end of the walking trail in Snake Lake City's Park. These paths do not change after the first visit, so it is straightforward to find again. (+2 Body)
- At the bottom of the Slimy Cave dungeon to the east of Namok, 55 meters below the surface. This dungeon is unstable, so be prepared for a long trip down and back up with many Deep Lobsters and Albino Alligators, plus the occasional Sea Dragon. There are also no 3x3 green tile blocks to help find stairs.
- Survival works especially well here because creatures such as crabs are plentiful in this cave. (+2 Craft, Speed)
- In the hot Mauna Caverns. Smog Monsters are common here. The exact location of the shrine in the cavern changes if the cavern is entered, if at least a few hours have passed since the last visit. It might even spawn in the water, requiring a jet pack to reach. (+2 Reflex, Charm)
Non-elemental shrines Edit
Aside from the above 5 elemental shrines, there are three more shrines.
- Lakeside Chapel Shrine in Snake Lake Waterfront.
- Chaplain's Office Shrine in Wujung University.
- Shrine of Ascension in Hwang-Sa Temple.